Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Putting them on blast!

I'm starting a new feature to my blog. I'm sick of people pulling weak shit and not getting called out for it. So, I'm putting a few fools on blast right now starting with Matt Price, then I'm going to give Ari Shiffrin a piece of my mind, and finally I'm going to tell Myagi what I should have told him a long time ago:

Matt, Who do you think you are showing off your big important job all the time? "Sure Tim, you can stay at my house while I'm in Thailand!" "Sure why don't you just stay in my bed while I'm in Thailand!!!!"Okay showoff, we get it. You have a sweet job. And thanks for reminding me that I'm homeless by offering to let me stay at your house, in your room, while you're away on some fancy trip.

Ari Shiffrin: "Oh, Tim, you started a hilarious blog???? Well I'm going to start two hilarious blogs!" Thanks Ari, I finally find something that I'm really, really, really good at and you have to try to show me up.

Myagi: if that is your real name????!!!!???? Okay Myagi, we get it, you hang out with hot girls at the bar. Thanks for the reminder that I don't.

That's all I have right now. I just thought it was high time that those three dudes get put in their place!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Kevin! That was going to be the title of this post. Brainwaves are flying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pretty well known mee-yaa-ghee takes erotic pictures.

    Dear Yaggs: More hot chics in your blogee.

    Love, the mgmt.

    ReplyDelete