Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Rick Eusey

Rick is one of my all time favorite skateboarders. I met him out here in Arizona when he was living out here. We're not close friends or anything but I always got psyched when he'd be at the park or when I'd run into him out on the streets. He skates with power and everything he does looks amazing. He's also really good at all the tricks that I love to see. As a person he's super nice and down to earth. He looks kinda gnarly from a distance but he's as nice and friendly as anyone could be.





Rick's blog

Name: Richard Allen Eusey

Top 3 favorite cities: Indianapolis, Phoenix, SF

Top 3 skateboarders: Geoff Rowley, Corey Duffel, Danny Way

Top 3 skateboarders that you know personally: Lee Bender, GOON, live Fauser

When was your prime? These are the days, they always have been...

5 good bands: The Downtown Struts, The Non-Believers, The Burnt Ones, The Booze, Jay Reatard (RIP)

5 good songs: Be Stiff- Devo, We are the Road Crew- Motorhead, Don't Let Go- The Barracudas, Bonzo Goes To Bitburg (My Brain is Hanging Upside Down)- The Ramones, Boy Trouble- The Rev-Lons

5 tricks that you can’t do: The 900, one wheeled manual, riding handstand, Invert, Primo grind

Spirit animal: Lone Wolf

5 good books: 1984, On the Road, Tales of a Punk Rock Nothing, Motley Crue: The Dirt, Cruddy

What’s the worst? Cigarettes, paying to kill myself faster pretty much is the worst.

What’s the best? Traveling, the road is endless and full of a never ending list of things to experience.

3 good non skateboarders: My mother, my father, Lemmy

What do you like to do outside of skateboarding? Traveling, riding and working on motorcycles, learning something new and applying that new skill to something in my life, find new music and share it with others, partying and getting loaded.

What is your prized possession? My mind, my hands and my friends.

What will end the world? Greed.

2 comments: