Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sf super video post!

Golden Gate bridge! I was going to jump off this thing while I was in town, but someone showed me footy on their webcam of some dudes abd'ing it! I was bummed. I'm trying to come up and fools are blowing my joint out!



We went to a large mall with confusing escalators. See?





We went to this museum and aquarium. It was pretty cool. They had an albino alligator, jelly fish, sharks, etc. But my favorite thing there was this pendulum thingy. It just swings back and forth, back and forth all day long and about once every half hour or 39 minutes, it knocks over one of these pegs that are laid out around it in a circle. The point being to show that the earth is rotating!



So I watched this thing swing back and forth for probably twent minutes just to see it do this. Like I said though, this was one of my favorite things there!



Now I know that the earth is spinning.

I found out that my sister snores like a bear!



I went to the Sf skatepark... definitely one of the highlights of the trip.



Sf is pretty, and windy, and hilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment