Tuesday, February 24, 2009

You can't run from who you are.

I don't know what I was thinking saying that I wasn't going to drink soda. I should have known better than to even make a post about it. So I quit for two days(almost three) and then I decided to break soda edge and drink a mountain dew at about 11pm the other night. At about 4:30 am while I was sitting nervously awake in bed I decided that drinking it was a bad idea.

So now it's a few days later and I've been drinking soda, but not as much. I'm definitely not back up to my pre-quit levels. No one should drink as much soda as I was drinking. I was foolish to think that I could escape the clutches of such an evil villain. A while back, my friend Ari wrote a poem about my addiction to Mountain Dew on his refrigerator. At the time that I read this poem, I thought it was a joke, now I know that true-er words were never arranged on a refrigerator with magnets.



I don't know what I'm talking about. Watch the Kitten video again and make sure you laugh out loud when she says "double head." I feel like that video could change anyone's mind who doesn't want kids.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I can't take credit for writing that poem. However, I will allow partial credit to be given to me for buying the magnet set. That was the first poem every created in the history of my fridge, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kittens video rules, and yes, Tim, you can't run from who you are. The longer you do, the more miserable your reconnection with yourself becomes. I know way too much about this shit now.

    ReplyDelete