Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tempe park happenings!

Since SkateAZ.com is dead, I'll be taking over for now with an update from one of the best skateparks in Tempe!!!

Chumpchange declared Arizona 2009 Skater of the Year Cameron Harper this year, and with good reason. Here he takes his skating to the next level and he's re-learning all of his trick barefoot!



I got to witness a rare moment in the life of Kevinly Fisher......... He actually tried whilst skateboarding!!!!! Kevin has so much skill and style on a skateboard, but he keeps it all bottled up. Like a volcano erupting, Kevinly was killing it tonight and this nosegrind 180 is the proof!

But this (attempted) line only proves that it was a rare moment, and therefore I'm glad I was there to witness it. Him and I bit off more than we could chew trying to re-film a run that Kevinly had just landed minutes earlier! I'll just appreciate the fact that I got to see it the first time, when he actually landed the tricks.

Capped off the night at the six stair with Sean Wiess ollie-ing up the stairs in rewind. Some would call it a fakie ollie, I'll call it a Sean Wiess to fakie.

Here's a song to listen to while you enjoy this post or any of the other amazing posts upon this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment