Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Music.

I was talking to a friend today about current music and how he doesn't feel that he likes any music that's out right now as much as he likes older music. He said it because we were listening to David Bowie and he said that he wouldn't be as excited about seeing anyone perform now as much as he would have been psyched to see David Bowie perform 25 years ago.

I don't really think that way though. I'm not super into music in the way that some people are. I don't live and die by my music, I just really like it certain things. But lately I, like alot of my friends, have been listening to the Black Lips more than anything else and I feel like their music was made for my specific taste in music. I don't know what kind of music I'll be listening to in the future, but I can't imagine not loving this stuff as much as I do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment